SIZE FILTERS AND MEASUREMENTS
I am sure you, like us, are no stranger to the toil of finding the correct fit. Finding the right size, when there is so much variety across different brands and genders, is no easy feat. That’s why we have developed size filters on our platform.
On Noihsaf Bazaar, you can filter items by size across various size systems (US Womens, EU Womens, Mens, etc.). And, you aren't limited to filtering by one size at a time. You can filter by different size systems and sizes concurrently – so you can filter for multiple pant sizes, shoe sizes, general sizes, and ballpark sizes (more on those soon) at the same time.
- You can filter for things that are US Womens 12 and things that are a EU Womens 42 at the same time. You can cast a wide net, or a narrow net.
Not only can you filter by all of those things at once, you can save multiple "Size Profiles" to your account to keep an eye on things with various criteria. This allows you to quickly toggle between these profiles while browsing items.
- You could have a size profile for your kid, partner, or the friend you love to shop for.
- You could have a size profile for upcoming changes to your body (maternity, transitioning, etc.).
- You could have a size profile that is the aforementioned narrow net – the exact sizes you typically buy, but also one for the wider net – which could include a size up or down from your usual.
There are almost 600 unique size options in our system; that’s a lot to go through if you are just wanting to quickly find things that may fit you. So, for each size we also assign an automated "ballpark" size. These aren't going to be super accurate, and they aren’t going to work for everyone, but hopefully they save folks some time. This is casting a wider net for finding items that could potentially work for you.
- you can pick Women’s L and XL as your Ballpark Size to filter by and the system will find things we think are roughly in that size.
General sizes may apply to tops, bottoms, undergarments, etc.
To simplify things, pant sizes use the waist size only. So, you can't filter by 28" x 32", but you can filter by 28".
Misc. Sizes aka Hidden Gems
There are still items that don’t fall into the 600 or so standard options in our system. Those items won't show up when you filter for sizes. So, we made a filter that just shows you these items. There will be gems in here that fit you perfectly. You'll want to keep one eye on this for sure. Think of it like going to The Bins. It's fun in its own way. Also, any item that was submitted before we launched the new size fields will show up here until they expire. Happy browsing!