Several states have created legislation that requires marketplace facilitators such as Noihsaf Bazaar to collect and remit sales tax on behalf of their third-party sellers’ transactions once sales in that state exceed certain thresholds.
Noihsaf Bazaar will automatically calculate, collect, and submit state and local sales tax on the seller’s behalf, as applicable, on a regular basis. Sales tax collection is not deducted from your seller earnings, but included in the buyer’s order total.
How is sales tax calculated?
State and local sales tax, when applicable, will be charged on items purchased via Noihsaf Bazaar that are shipped to a U.S. address. The amount of sales tax charged on an order is based on a number of factors including, but not limited to:
Price of the item
Nature of the item
Delivery address of your order
How State Sales Tax Applies
Based on applicable tax laws, Noihsaf will calculate, collect, and remit sales tax for orders shipped to customers in the following state(s):
- Colorado — as of 10/01/2021
- California — as of 11/15/2022
- District of Columbia — as of 10/01/2021
- Georgia — as of 09/01/2022
- Illinois — as of 08/01/2022
- Maryland — as of 10/01/2022
- Massachusetts — as of 11/15/2022
- Michigan — as of 03/01/2023
- Minnesota — as of 10/01/2021
- New Jersey — as of 10/01/2021
- New York — as of 12/06/2022
- North Carolina — as of 07/01/2022
- Ohio — as of 08/01/2022
- Texas — as of 10/01/2021
- Utah — as of 02/15/2023
- Vermont — as of 08/01/2022
- Virginia — as of 07/15/2022
- Washington — as of 09/10/2022
Noihsaf Bazaar does not charge any additional fees for calculating, collecting and remitting sales tax.
We kindly suggest reaching out to a tax advisor with any specific questions on how to use this information for tax filing purposes as we cannot provide any tax-related assistance.