Your Privacy Rights Under GDPR
Noihsaf Bazaar LLC ("NB", "we", "our" or "us") provides this Supplemental Privacy Notice to individuals (“you”, “your”, “data subject”) in the European Union (EU). You have certain data privacy rights, as defined by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your privacy rights relative to your relationship with NB may vary depending on circumstances, as described below. References to “Services” below apply to our website, noihsafbaazar.com, and our social media channels (such as our Noihsaf Bazaar Instagram feed).
If you are interested in reading NB’s Privacy Notice, please follow this link.
Privacy Rights for Individuals Communicating with NB Directly
For data subjects who communicate directly with NB via digital media (i.e., email, our Contact Us form, direct messages through our Services, phone, fax, etc.), your privacy rights include the following:
- Access: You have the right to request that we provide you access to a copy of your personal data held by NB.
- Correction, Amendment and Deletion: You have the right to request a correction or amendment of your personal data held by NB. You also have a right to request that NB deletes certain personal data about you.
- Restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data held by NB if you contest the accuracy of your personal data held by NB or the lawfulness of NB’s processing of your personal data.
- Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data held by NB in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit your personal data to another organization without hindrance from NB.
- Objection: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to NB’s processing of personal data about you, unless NB demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for continuing such processing. You also have the right to object to any automated decision-making (such as user profiling) used by NB.
- Complaints: You have the right to lodge a complaint or concern about our data privacy practices with NB directly and/or with an appropriate supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, as described above, please submit your request to NB by using the information in the How to Contact Us section below.
How to Lodge a Complaint Under GDPR
If you are in the EU and wish to lodge a complaint about our data privacy practices with a regulatory authority in your country, you can find details at this link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns, you may contact NB directly via post, phone or email:
c/o Privacy Official
2416 E. 3rd Street
Duluth, MN 55812 USA
If you request to opt-out of our marketing communications or those of our partners, there may be a 30-day period before such opt-out will take effect.
Updates to This Supplemental Privacy Notice
NB created this Supplemental Privacy Notice on December 1, 2020. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Supplemental Privacy Notice at any time. Your continued use of the Site following reasonable notice of such modifications constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Supplemental Privacy Notice.