How do Instant Payouts work?
Instant Payouts are coming soon!
Fourteen days after your first Standard Payout, you’ll unlock the ability to use our new Instant Payouts feature for a 2% fee ($1 minimum).
While Standard Payouts typically take 2-3 business days to arrive in your bank, Instant Payouts typically arrive within 30 minutes.
Note that this feature is only available if you use a Debit Card as your Stripe Payout Account.
Adjusting your Stripe Payout Account to enable Instant Payouts
If you previously added a Bank Account (rather than a Debit Card) as your Stripe Payout Account, you won’t be able to use this feature. However, you can switch your Payout Account with a few simple steps.
- Visit your My Balance page on Noihsaf Bazaar.
- Click the link for "Your Stripe Account Dashboard".
- You’ll get a text message or similar to log you in to Stripe Connect.
- Once you're logged in, click the account icon (a little person) in the top right of the screen.
- Under the "Payout Details" section, click on "Noihsaf Bazaar".
- Confirm your existing Payout Account details.
- Once you confirm your existing Payout Account details, you should be able to edit them. At this point, just make sure to add a Debit Card rather than a Bank Account.
Note that while almost all U.S. Debit Cards support Instant Payouts – there are some that don’t. You can check out this list on Stripe’s website to see if yours qualifies.